Monday, July 7, 2014

Beauty Wish List


1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Lip Color Stick - I love lip pencils and this pop art style one from Marc Jacobs is seriously cute! They are available now at Sephora for VIB Rouge members. I picked up Pop Arazzi 606 which is described as electric rose. Can't wait for it to get here! Hopefully I'll have a swatch up as quick as I can.  Next up on my list is Pop Rock 614 described as strawberry red. So glad these are permanent.


2. Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow - These new shadows from Nars look really pretty so I think I'm going to give one a try. I'm looking at Dione, a metallic champagne beige. They are perm and can be used wet or dry.



3. Givenchy Le Rouge in 315 Framboise Velours - This new limited edition lipstick in the Le Rouge line is sold out at Barneys so I am impatiently waiting for its possible appearance at Sephora. It looks like a gorgeous plum. The Le Rouge lipsticks are semi-matte and long-lasting. Fingers crossed I'm able to snatch it up!

4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold - I was a bit disappointed I missed out on the holiday version of this so I'm glad it's been brought back. It looks beautiful although it seems like it will be trouble to pick up. Right now it's out of stock at Sephora but hopefully more stock will be in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment